SUPPLIES FOR FIRST GRADE
- 24 pack of #2 Ticonderoga pencils (no mechanical)
- 1 box of “24” count crayons (no twist-up type) --initial each crayon, please
- 8 small glue sticks
- 1 tacky glue bottle
- big eraser
- 2 two-pocket folders
- 1 9x12” clip board
- pencil box
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 1 box of baby wipes for the class
- 4 Expo low-odor dry erase markers & eraser
- watercolor paints (preferably not CraZy Art brand)
The reason I give particular brands:
- Ticonderoga Pencils: They sharpen and STAY sharpened so much better than the "fun" looking pencils.
- NOT CraZy Art Watercolors: They just don't work as well. Students often get frustrated with trying to use them and how their art looks.
- IF students are not able to bring these, I do have watercolors they may borrow!